first pass at Uyghur time

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:51:14 UTC 2009

At the tail end of the diff, in the context, it says:

# I found there are some mistakes for the historial DST rule for Hong
 # Kong. Accoring to the DST record from Hong Kong Observatory (actually,

Should that be 'historical' and 'According'?

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org