Ireland and Britain consider the idea of joining European Central Time (CET)

Tim Thornton tt at smartcomsoftware.com
Fri Oct 23 08:16:21 UTC 2009

Hi,
I don't think there is any real consideration of this in Britain (I don't
know about Ireland).
There are the usual news filler stories with the clocks changing this
weekend, but nothing suggesting any likelihood of change.
Tim Thornton

Smartcom Software Ltd
Portsmouth Technopole
Kingston Crescent
Portsmouth PO2 8FA
United Kingdom

www.smartcomsoftware.com

Smartcom Software is a limited company registered in England and Wales,
registered number 05641521.