user-friendly time zone list

Douglass Davis ddavis at northcarolina.edu
Tue Apr 20 21:18:41 UTC 2010

Yoshito,

The timezone meta zones are exactly the concept I was looking for.  I am
currently trying to synthesize that data along with the data in the
zone.tab file to come up with a good list. Only problem now is, my
version of Oracle is missing a lot of time zones, but I will try to do
what I can. Thanks for the help.

-d

--
Douglass Davis