Time zone file naming scheme

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Tue Apr 27 20:29:56 UTC 2010

There is no need for all this fuss - last year was an unusually busy
year (by far more updates than any other year), and it still didn't
make it to z - the chances of ever needing to go past that are not
really very high - though it certainly doesn't hurt to have a plan
for what to do ready prepared.

But worrying about > 50 updates in a year, when we've only ever reached 20
once or twice in all history is just a waste of effort.

Just keep the current scheme with za coming after z, and if we ever
reach (say) zm, we can have this discussion again.   Until then,
how about we just forget it?

kre