java tz updates

Alistair Forbes alistair.forbes at 2e-systems.com
Fri Aug 20 10:52:41 UTC 2010

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the link - unfortunately they only provide a download for
1.3.29 and the version with 2010k is 1.3.33 ("Please contact your local
SunServices Office to obtain this version").

I will have another look at Joda time - it could work for a few cases we
have.

Al

--

Alistair Forbes
Chief Technology Officer

Tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 17 Fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 94
E-mail: alistair.forbes at 2e-systems.com

Address: 2e Systems GmbH,  Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus
Company registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Directors: Philip Douglas, Alistair Forbes

http://www.2e-systems.com - making your business fly!