FW: Egypt plan to [cancel] DST during Ramadan and then to resume DST again.

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Thu Jul 22 20:01:52 UTC 2010

I'm forwarding this message from Michael Deckers, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list, please direct replies appropriately.

(Both...
	http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_egypt02.html
...and...
	http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/clocks-go-back-during-ramadan-and-then-forward-again
...indicate that clocks are "...to be moved forward again after Ramadan, on Thursday 9 September.")

				--ado