No Tunisia DST in 2010 ?

Philip.Pizzey at sita.aero Philip.Pizzey at sita.aero
Wed Mar 3 13:55:31 UTC 2010

Hi there,

      many thanks for the continued excellent work from all the
contributors to this list, much appreciated.

      Last year (2009) I believe that Tunisia suspended DST and the africa
file was updated to reflect this change for 2009 only.
      The timeanddate.com entry for Tunis now states "No daylight saving
time in 2010" though I have been unable to find any news reports or
official announcements about this.

Cheers,

      Phil.

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.