Update time zone of the United States-Mexico border

Ing. Obed Javier reddragon_soal at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Mar 16 02:35:32 UTC 2010

Hello, I'm using the google translator, I apologize if there is a
misspelling; I know how to update the time zone (or to do ubuntu) to the
border towns of Mexico with the United States and took effect on
daylight saving time and yet time has not changed.
In border cities, daylight saving time begins the second Sunday in
March, and the rest of Mexico, the first Sunday in April.
As a reference, put the story that supports this change:
http://www.elmananarey.com/diario/noticia/tamaulipas/noticias/adelanta_frontera_cambio_de_horario/710450
or (in english):
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elmananarey.com%2Fdiario%2Fnoticia%2Ftamaulipas%2Fnoticias%2Fadelanta_frontera_cambio_de_horario%2F710450&sl=auto&tl=en