FW: Timezone option

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:19:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

In 1994, I tested with TZ offsets of 720 hours.  This was on an SVR4 Unix
from Unisys, for an application where they wanted to test reminder
generation within the app.

I would set and export TZ, then start a shell, and run the application
inside it.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane