FW: environment independent time functions...

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 09:17:12 UTC 2010

On 01/10/10 09:29, Ian Abbott wrote:
>> Has anyone done this work or similar?
>
> There are some functions and data structures in the latest stable GNOME
> GLib library (GLib 2.26) for handling time zones and time conversions:
>
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-GTimeZone.html

... and then I went and pointed you to the latest "unstable" version
(GLib 2.27) which has more functions.  Sorry about that.  The "stable"
version is far fewer facilities:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-GTimeZone.html

but may still be useful in combination with some of the functions listed
for the GDateTime structure (those that take a pointer to a GTimeZone as
a parameter):

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-GDateTime.html

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti at mev.co.uk>        )=-
-=( Tel: +44 (0)161 477 1898   FAX: +44 (0)161 718 3587         )=-