Mtn/Cntrl border at Fort Pierre South Dakota (also Pac/Mtn border at Winterhaven California)

Zoidiasoft Tech tech at astrology-x-files.com
Thu Apr 7 11:13:10 UTC 2011

Vidal, California also observes America/Phoenix rules.  I experienced this personally while camped there in late 2009 - early 2010, but Vidal Junction is on America/Los Angeles.  My cell phone was indicating this and it also seems that the few people in that ghost town of Vidal work in Parker, AZ.

Rgds,
Curtis Manwaring