[tz] What license IANA is intending to distribute the timezone database under, BSD or public domain

Kevin H kjhdb2011 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:36:37 UTC 2011

The reason I was asking about BSD license was because of a reference in the
following document:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-04

where it mentions it in conjunction with the code components of the
timezone database.

(I apologize for using fake name in the previous posting)

Thanks