[tz] Tokelau crossing date line

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Thu Dec 29 22:36:06 UTC 2011

Whoops.  Samoa's on DST right now, so both of these changes happen at the
same time and will be from UTC-10:00 to UTC+14:00.  (The only difference is
that Samoa will later go back an hour to UTC+13:00.)

Apologies for not checking everything and making things less clear when I
meant to do the opposite.  A proposed diff is attached.

--
Tim Parenti