[tz] Tokelau crossing date line

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Fri Dec 30 03:45:55 UTC 2011

I think it is too late to get out a new release with this change incorporated
before it happens (there would be insufficient time for review) - I will
prepare a new release early next week, with the expectation of making it
available at the start of the week after next.

There will be an updated source tarball this time, but at the minute I am
leaning towards incorporating only the most obvious required changes this
time, and save the new/modified code that has been proposed for the
following release.

kre