lat/lon to time offset database

Larry Ober larry.ober at att.net
Thu Feb 3 19:27:29 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Well there would be some level of accuracy question. The more accurate the polygon the larger the database. Also if the lat/lon data was provided by GPS, there is the question of signal availability.

Basically it just seems dumb that I need to tell my GPS what time zone it's in. LOL

Best Regards

Larry