lat/lon to time offset database

Larry Ober larry.ober at att.net
Fri Feb 4 01:38:58 UTC 2011

Hi Guy,

Oh I'm not sure. It may have been Microsoft. I was too naive when I found
it. I thought that I had the answer.

There are about 579 pairs of 115 EST/EDT "pairs" I was hoping this was the
zone description of some sort.

I was pretty convinced that the 115 part referred to the US eastern time
zone. The file seem pretty logical to follow starting with a 2 character
country code on down. All US eastern time zone entries contain 115 in one of
the columns

Thanks for pointing out that the offset is in seconds!

Regards

Larry