Date Countries Switch to/from DST

O'Neil, Bonnie bonnie.oneil at travelport.com
Mon Feb 7 19:04:41 UTC 2011

Bill,
Thanks again!
Can I subscribe to this data? I really like the format.
I read all of their usage policies and there really doesn't seem to be any disclaimer (like the one on WorldTimeZone.com) that disallows screen scraping or subscriptions to the data itself.
Thanks

Bonnie K. O'Neil
CBIP, CDMP
Enterprise Data Architect