Some modifications of China related timezone info.

Zhe Zhe
Wed Jul 13 23:14:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
  As I mentioned, according to the data of 2005, the resident population of Beijing is about 13.8 million, Shanghai is about 13.4 million. The natural growth rate of Beijing resident population is about 0.1% (2005 is 0.07%), (data from
http://www.bj.xinhuanet.com/bjpd_sdzx/2005-12/06/content_5751145.htm)
While, the natural growth rate of Shanghai resident population is -0.03% (2005) and has been kept nagative for 8 years. (data from http://www.happyhome.net.cn/read.asp?subjectid=212&infoid=1452&forumid=14117).
  Though, the growth rate of floating population of both cities are very high. More and more people come to Beijing and Shanghai from other provinces for work.

Regards
James Su