Some modifications of China related timezone info.

Zhe Zhe
Wed Jul 13 23:14:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
  I don't think we should count floating population, because those part of population is "floating", many of them will move around frequently.
  And the data source that you mentioned is apparently wrong.

Regards
James Su