tzdata2011h

Jaakko Hyvätti jaakko.hyvatti at foreca.com
Mon Jun 27 12:18:22 UTC 2011

Ok the sleepy suburb Lower Prince's Quarter of the capital of Sint Maarten
is there then :-)  My opinion is that wikipedia articles should not be
taken that literally about 'population' numbers.  We do not have say
Europe/Westminster (population 236000) because City of London has
population of only 11500.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti at foreca.com