[tz] tzdata2011l.tar.gz

Kevin Lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Mon Oct 10 19:51:06 UTC 2011

Sorry for mail format, replying on phone during a break in class. In the
past ado has incremented the sccs release number. There was a reset of all
numbers to 8.1 at one point for instance.

Based on the sccs tools that would be easier for him to important changes
made in his absence.

I can redo my patch if you would like.