[tz] Proposed time zone package changes (Fiji, Bahia Brazil, West Bank(Hebron))

Guilherme Bernardes Rodrigues oguilherme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:39:54 UTC 2011

It's official, the President signed a decree that includes Bahia in summer
time. I did not find the decree yet but I am convinced now that the news
reports the position of the president.
I found nothing oficial about the 32 municipalities in Mato Grosso, I'm
still looking and update when I find the decree.

link whith the news:
http://g1.globo.com/bahia/noticia/2011/10/dilma-assina-decreto-que-inclui-bahia-no-horario-de-verao.html

Gwillim, thanks for the translation below.

Guilherme