[tz] Irish time...

Joseph S. Myers jsm at polyomino.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 20:14:26 UTC 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011, David Malone wrote:

> > The relevant UK National Archives file has a public information poster
> > used in Ireland to inform people of the 35-minute clock adjustment.  What
> > times people were actually using in Ireland, I don't know.
>
> I'd be interested to see this, if you have a copy.

I didn't get a copy.

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/1999-September/001712.html

is what I wrote at the time about that research session, and my notes
don't give any more information about that poster (in particular, I didn't
note any page reference within HO 45/10811/312364 for the poster, so
requesting a copy remotely would probably involve paying for National
Archives staff to go through the file to locate the poster based on a
description).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm at polyomino.org.uk