[tz] Introduction and apology for slamming you "with that TZ is a legal thing" commentary out of the blue.

Tom Peterson tap777 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:10:21 UTC 2011

I have not chimed in on the list for a number of years, but have continued
to monitor and wanted to add my 2 cents.  I too agree with both sentiments
below.

1) Keep the current informal process.  It has a proven track record of
success.

2) I also support kre as TZ coordinator, for whatever term he is willing to
serve.

best,
Tom