[tz] no need to change current Moldova in zone.tab

World Time Zone worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 20:51:58 UTC 2011

NO need to divide Moldova into two timezones at this point.
As of today, Transnistria (Pridnestrovie)- Tiraspol reversed its own decision to abolish DST this winter.
Following Moldova and neighboring Ukraine-
Transnistria (Pridnestrovie)- Tiraspol will go back to winter time on October 30, 2011.
News from Moldova (in russian):
http://ru.publika.md/link_317061.html

Alexander Krivenyshev- WorldTimeZone.com
http://www.worldtimezone.com
Guttenberg, New Jersey