FW: Comments and a question (VTIMEZONE from zoneinfo)

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 15 21:49:07 UTC 2011

That information is kept in the page, using Dublin Core metadata.
Perhaps it should be made more obvious; it is possible to be
*too* self-effacing.

We do need to update and/or modernize the page, but to be honest I've
been lazy about that, using as my excuse the fact that we're
in the (long) process of moving the tz database as described earlier
on this mailing list.  I'll save your message in my pile of
"this needs to be updated".  Thanks for the careful reading.