another slight uncertainty in zone Europe/Paris resolved

Alois Treindl alois at astro.ch
Fri Sep 16 17:04:15 UTC 2011

Yvonne Poulle's article I quote is very easy to find via google.
Just enter her name and the title of the article.

This is why I not bothered to copy the link in my posting.

For example here
http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/article/bec_0373-6237_1999_num_157_2_450989

When one reads it and and sees how scholarly and precise she annotates
and quotes, one can trust that her verbal quote from the Bulletin is
solid. By far superior to what otherwise has been used as sources for
many parts of tzdata history.