Fwd:data2011j

Wed Sep 21 20:51:23 UTC 2011

You can just grab the latest, grab the previous, unpack both, diff -r on the two.

	paul

-----Original Message-----
From: ALAN KAPLAN, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN [mailto:skywalker at bloomberg.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 4:40 PM
To: tz at lecserver.nci.nih.gov
Subject: Fwd:data2011j

--- Original Sender: STEFANO PACIFICO, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN ---

Hi, I was wondering if it might be possible to modify the process create a .txt file containing the changes you are making for tz stuff.(like you indicated below) Eg. If you release a new file tzdata2011j.tar.gz, then you have on the same ftp server, tzdata2011j.txt or something like that.
Please let me know if something like that is possible.

Sincerely,
Alan Kaplan
Bloomberg LP