[tz] Falkland Islands Time

Andrew Newman ANewman.civilaviation at sec.gov.fk
Fri Feb 24 23:10:33 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Please see the attached letter from our telecoms provider, could you please ensure that the time files are carried out in accordance with the information in the letter.

Kind regards

Andrew

Andrew Newman
Director of Civil Aviation/Head of Regulatory Services
Falkland Islands Government
Po Box 705
Stanley, Falkland Islands. FIQQ 1ZZ
Tel 00 500 27305
Fax 00 500 27306
Email ANewman.civilaviation at sec.gov.fk
Web www.falklands.gov.fk

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are solely for the use of the intended addressee. They contain confidential information, and any use of the material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us immediately and destroy all copies of this message. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this e-mail message and attachments, except for the purposes for which the message is intended, without our consent.