[tz] Proposed time zone package changes (Armenia, Chile, Falklands, Tokelau, Antarctica, Creston(Canada))

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Mon Feb 27 13:15:41 UTC 2012

    Date:        Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:39:15 +0000
    From:        Zefram <zefram at fysh.org>

  | I'm waiting on some code changes that I proposed in October last year.
  | What's the plan for them?

I'll start looking at the various code changes (yours and others) that
have been proposed for the next version.   I think there are just 3 or 4
(from memory, which is not always all that great) - none of which seemed
highly critical (not objectionable) to me.

I see no reason not to add the extra link in tz-link.htm, I must have
just missed that one, I'll find that message and add that in this update
if it doesn't require too much.

kre