[tz] Spelling of French place names

John Halloran jah9 at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 27 18:45:44 UTC 2012

>From Henri Le Corre, Régimes Horaires pour le Monde Entier, 1987, the 3rd page of France (no page numbers):

"Limites supérieures de la zone libre : Arneguy, Orthez, Mont-de-Marsan, Bazas, Langon, Lamotte-Montravel, Marouil, La Rochefoucault, Champagne-Mouton, La Roche-Posay, La Haye-Descartes, Loches, Montrichard, Vierzon, Bourges, Moulins, Digoin, Paray-le-Monial, Montceau-les-Mines, Châlons-sur-Saône, Arbois, Dôle, Morez, St-Claude, Collonges (Haute Savoie)."

The above is exactly as Le Corre has it.

John