[tz] Cuba delays DST to April

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Thu Mar 1 19:31:12 UTC 2012

    Date:        Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:17:18 +0100
    From:        Steffen Thorsen <thorsen at timeanddate.com>

  | According to Radio Reloj, Cuba will start DST on Midnight between March
  | 31 and April 1.

With the tzcode Makefile botch (and the zone.tab error, though I would
normally just make sure that gets fixed next time, and otherwise ignore it)
and this change for Cuba, I'm considering a very rapid update to 2012b

Before I do that however, I notice that your web page for Cuba has the summer
time end date for 2012 as Nov 11.   America/Havana has it on Oct 28
(last Sunday in Oct).   Most of North America ends it on Nov 4 I believe.

Can you confirm the end date for Cuba as Nov 11?   Is there a source for
that?

kre