[tz] Morocco will start DST on March 25, 2012

Eric Muller emuller at adobe.com
Fri Mar 9 22:01:48 UTC 2012

On 3/9/2012 1:54 PM, Alexander Krivenyshev wrote:
> However the decree listed as project #20:
> Projet de decret n. 2-12-126 portant modification de L'heure légale
>
> (Draft decree n. 2-12-126 Amendment Legal time)
>
> under official gov web site:
> http://www.sgg.gov.ma/crcg_080312_Fr.pdf?cle=35

20. Projet de décret n 2-12-126 portant modification de l'heure légale
Approuvé sous réserve de tenir compte des observations soulevées

very rough translation:

Project of law 2-12-126 on changes to legal time
Approved under the condition that the comments raised be taken into account.

So even finding the text of the project (which I could not find) would
not give all the details.

Eric.