[tz] Eternal DST rules for Morocco from 2012 at last

Dan Abitbol dabitbol at streamwide.com
Thu Mar 15 10:21:07 UTC 2012

Hello

Sorry to disturb again but as you know Morocco have new DST rules and first change is scheduled on 25 March 15, 2012-03-15
Do you plan to release 2012c that takes into account these new rules for Morocco soon ?

We really need them to get Red Hat publish new tzdata rpm and PHP Pecl to publish new timezone db extension from your official files
And then we need to update more than 40 machines at one of our customers in Morocco

Please help.

Thank you very much