[tz] Missing entry for Heard Island and MacDonald Islands

Paw Boel Nielsen paw at boel-it.dk
Fri May 11 09:19:18 UTC 2012

I had the same issue and I resolved it my using the zone "Etc/GMT-5".

>From http://www.timegenie.com/country.time/hm:
QUOTE
To ensure accuracy of information, timegenie.com contacted the Australian Antarctic Division. On January 3, 2005, a senior official confirmed that Heard Island and McDonald Islands are UTC/GMT +5 hours. Additionally, since the islands are uninhabited, the islands do not observe daylight saving time.
UNQUOTE

Kind regards,
Paw