[tz] Propose to improve where to find rules for "Indian/Kerguelen"

Steffen Daode Nurpmeso sdaoden at googlemail.com
Sat May 12 12:51:17 UTC 2012

David Patte <dpatte at relativedata.com> wrote:

 | One has to admit that many people in the western hemisphere find it
 | insulting that their cities are listed in 'America', considering how
 | that handle has generally be co-opted by the USA.

America, that is Fidel Castro, Sitting Bull and Grazy Horse!

The rest are nothing but fat staggering mini-nukes about to
fulfill the book.

 | There are already too
 | many zones in 'America' anyway, making the average person totally
 | confused by the choice of 'America' as a primary group.

 | A very clean solution fits into this discussion. I'd personally like to
 | see America split into 'North_America', 'South_America' and 'Atlantic'.

This is bizarre.  Let us reflect real reality!
I vote for West_America/Bejing, West_America/Tokyo,
East_America/Moscow, East_America/Freedom_Fries and such.

I always knew there was something that bothered me..

--steffen
Forza Figa!