[tz] Calculating dates of Ramadan

Tim Thornton tt at smartcomsoftware.com
Wed May 16 10:42:35 UTC 2012

Generally it is within a day. Off the top of my head I cannot say whether
the error always lies on one side, but the calcs could be tweaked to always
be on the safe side, however that may be defined.
Tim

Smartcom Software Ltd
Portsmouth Technopole
Kingston Crescent
Portsmouth PO2 8FA
United Kingdom

www.smartcomsoftware.com

Smartcom Software is a limited company registered in England and Wales,
registered number 05641521.