[tz] tz-announce Mailing List

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Wed May 16 16:24:29 UTC 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 12:45 PM, Kim Davies wrote:

We have established a new complimentary mailing list called tz-announce, which will be used solely for low-volume announcements of new editions of the tzdata or tzcode bundles, and other administration-related communications. This will allow those not interested in the detailed discussion relating to changes to have a method of getting announcements relating only to updates.

A few clarifications:

— While the tz-announce list is complimentary, I really ought to have said complementary.

kim