[tz] Bug - Statement by Paul Eggert (a TZ Coordinator) on update process not agreeing with IANA sources

Dafydd Rhys-Jones D.Rhys-Jones at F5.com
Tue May 29 18:55:21 UTC 2012

Yes, and I respectfully request you take it off of this list, to be discussed privately, and professionally among interested parties. Perhaps make a side list that interested parties can discuss to debate the standards, and regulations.

Thanks again!
Dafydd

Dafydd Rhys-Jones  |  Platform Test Engineer
F5 Networks
www.f5.com
Our Kung fu is Stronger
P 206.272. 5555