[tz] Proposal for a modern 'Collapsed' Namespace

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Oct 13 00:42:56 UTC 2012

I think that is a matter of terminology. In CLDR we
call "Americas/New_York" an ID (not a name), since it is an internal
identifier, and shouldn't be shown to users. A "name" is something you'd
show to a user, like "New York Zeit" or "Nordamerikanische Ostküstenzeit"
for a German user, or "Восточно-американское время" for a Russian user.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*