[tz] Ambiguous abbreviations for Australian timezones when daylight savings is in affect

Tobias Conradi tobias.conradi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:04:49 UTC 2013

Based on the below I suggest to add EDT and CDT. It is the minimal
change, if counted in quantity of changed letters during DST, to
achieve what the thread opener wanted: Acronyms that allow to
differentiate between zones that in winter are one and in summer are
two.
1) (A)EST and (A)EDT
2) (A)CST and (A)CDT

--