[tz] Ambiguous abbreviations for Australian timezones when daylight savings is in affect

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:34:45 UTC 2013

For whatever it's worth, a link to Victoria's "Summer Time Act 1972 No.
8297 of 1972; Version incorporating amendments as at 31 May 2012" is...

http://www.legislation.vic.gov.au/Domino/Web_Notes/LDMS/LTObject_Store/LTObjSt6.nsf/DDE300B846EED9C7CA257616000A3571/A9D345748C4D9B38CA257A0D00159D55/$FILE/72-8297a014bookmarked.pdf

    @dashdashado