[tz] Ambiguous abbreviations for Australian timezones when daylight savings is in affect [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

David Patte ₯ dpatte at relativedata.com
Mon Apr 8 01:53:40 UTC 2013

My preference is also to preceed the abbreviations with A.

It is not difficult to produce a patch which changes the abbreviations
back to the time of original implementation of Daylight Saving time, but
I'd prefer to get a concensus as to when the D/S abbreviations came into
more promenant usage, if indeed the D/D abbreviations were ever more
commonly used.