[tz] Patched file australasia - time point unique abbreviations for Australia

Tobias Conradi tobias.conradi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:16:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Bennett Todd <bet at rahul.net> wrote:
> 2013-04-08T20:37 dpatte at relativedata.com>
>
>> I suggest we take this proposal off the tz iana list, and instead prepare
>> it on its own list. When it is complete, we will return the result to this
>> list.
>
> That sounds reasonable.
I see several reasons to keep it on list. This is not a fork, this is
just emailing about a patch that could be applied to the IANA time
zone database.

Sending it to the list
1) triggered the three point feedback made by David Grosz
2) gave feedback by Bennett on how to create a diff.
...in a very short time.

Regarding David Grosz's proposal to use AEDT for Lord Howe DST - I
just don't know how to technically do that.

--
Tobias Conradi
Rheinsberger Str. 18

http://tobiasconradi.com/