[tz] Unable to get the tz database

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika) rpeddi at avaya.com
Sat Aug 24 10:28:06 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing me to the correct link. I would like to know whether Israel daylight savings for 2013 are implemented in latest tz database? We are using 3rdparty joda jar files to populate our tables. I have added latest timezones to joda source code and created a new jar file. However the new changes are not reflected. As per Israel this year they extended the daylight saving dates from September to October. Could you please tell me whether the new changes are included or not in the latest tz database.

Thanks & Regards,
Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India
Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: rpeddi at avaya.com
[ Please consider the environment before printing this email ]