[tz] Rule names

Osko, Galatea Galatea.Osko at morganstanley.com
Fri Feb 1 16:41:27 UTC 2013

Can anyone please advise on where I can find the Rule name history for each country/region?

The data I'm interested in is as follows:

- AQ, Oz: I don't know to which area/country this is referring to as it is not listed on tiscali

- C-Eur, E-EurAsia - are these valid/active rule names in use? or used parallel? not sure if any of them is a historic name for Europe that's why I'm looking for archived rule names. I believe some of these were used up to some point in the past and then switched to a new name...

And I also have some other countries like Pakistan, Palestine where I would like to check the DST history.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.