[tz] Chile DST extended

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 12:50:20 UTC 2013

Sorry I couldn't get to this this year, but it appears to be taken care of.  Also, I just wanted to say that I agree with extending the current (new) rules indefinitely; it definitely appears that the government wants to make this the "new normal" in Chile due to the claimed energy savings (0.6%), even if they are continuing to do it year-to-year.

-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory