[tz] Converting TZ DB files to pretty markup

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:49:54 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-27 01:00, Steffen Daode Nurpmeso wrote:
> And then there is the script, rewritten to comply to the new
> syntax.  And it produces much nicer HTML output, it is oh so
> pretty now,
>
> Of course checking still works, and is also more sophisticated
> than before.

This needed a fair bit a bit of editing to turn it into a 2-patch mbox
suitable for "git am".  (I had to save the email as plain text, remove
everything before the first ">From" and change the ">From"s to "From" to
make it look like an mbox.

I'm just doing this for curiosity's sake, but you really should try and
make it easier for the maintainer to use your patches!

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti at mev.co.uk>        )=-
-=( Tel: +44 (0)161 477 1898   FAX: +44 (0)161 718 3587         )=-