[tz] Israel Daylight Saving Time -- Proposed Changes [2013 and beyond]

Ephraim Silverberg ephraim at cse.huji.ac.il
Tue Jul 9 08:08:42 UTC 2013

> Hence, I have attached the context diff to tzdata2013c/asia with the
> new regulations.
>
> I will update the list when the law is finalised or if there are any
> unexpected changes.

The proposed changes passed second and third (final) readings in the
Knesset yesterday and are now law as outlined in the following article:

     http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=319157

The changes were already incorporated in release "tzdata2013d".

The final wording of the law (in Hebrew) can be found at:

     ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/pub/tz/announcements/2013+law.pdf