[tz] Paraguay DST ends earlier

Steffen Thorsen thorsen at timeanddate.com
Thu Mar 7 16:13:55 UTC 2013

A user tipped us that Paraguay will end DST on 2013-03-24 00:00.
We've been able to find a government source that confirms this, along
with news from media,
but the final decree might not be out yet.

They do not tell if this will be a permanent change or just this year.

Government source (Spanish):
http://www.ande.gov.py/interna.php?id=1075
Translated by Google:
"The president of the Directors National of Electricity (ANDE), Carlos
Heisele, announced the change of schedule for the next 24 March, with
which the clocks of the country should fall behind 60 minutes . This
action is performed normally in the second week of the month of April,
however forward the change of schedule by request of the citizens."

We will keep this page updated: (Permanent link, English)
http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/paraguay-dst-march-2013.html

Best regards,
Steffen Thorsen - timeanddate.com